THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

SHOUT THEM OUT


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

❤you and me

footprints

3/14/09

notitle

it's a sleepy day
keep sleeping like a pig
=@=
wanna to do sumthg different today
i have read the letter twice and more

dont wanna to sleep tonight=] i dont know what should i do

who gona with me uh? xD i dont want to hurt you

and i dont wanna to be hurt
that's why i am emoing everytime
that's why i am thinking of her
that's why i am still missing her
阿薇

乐!

=]

11 ♡:

♥ Clara said...

haha
me also keep sleeping
just wake up = =

kheryin said...

hehe
gah yao o
let me discoveres sumthing le
hehe

Vanessa Yong said...

so?
U R not going 2 sleep on your bday diz year huh??

Hengz-恒♥ said...

字中有字啊
不小心给我看到了=]

真的没睡?

jiun said...

哈哈~
一样.隐藏得太没技术了~
一看就发现地说==

✖雨✖ の 紫色梦幻 said...

ahahaha.. I oso saw smtg there.. nxt time teach u magic larr.. =="

毅§峰♂ said...

l0Ls to all==
why said it out leh><

bigfoot11 said...

aww
get it over =D

and happy birthday xD

Anonymous said...

hope it's not late...
happy birthday! :)

毅§峰♂ said...

big foot and zhenpan
thanks a lot =]

sure it wont be late d
hahas xD

Elise said...

huh..
I keep sleeping also.
dun emo ba.